Friday, August 1, 2008

Is it Friday already??

Well, this week sure flew by! I think it's because I didn't want it to go fast. You see, my two youngest daughters are leaving on vacation with their father and their step to be family on Sunday. I know, it doesn't sound like much to worry about, well, to me it is. I won't get into the whys and what fors because I don't believe in that. But please just cover them in prayer because they will need it.
My oldest daughter Brittany gets upset because she says, "I wish you would miss me once in awhile". When reality is, she is with me all the time, which is a great thing, but I don't have time to miss her. What she doesn't realize is that I did worry about her, I worried myself sick sometimes when she was little. When I thought she was going to go to her fathers house, I would literally be sick and I would cry my eyes out. I don't have to miss her now because I don't have that fear anymore because she is nearly 19 and if she wants to be with me, she can be with me. But the younger ones don't have a choice, they have to go.
If there was one thing that I could teach my daughters, it would be to constantly seek Gods will and guidance in choosing a husband. Which is going to be the subject of my next blog here in the next day or so.
Well, I just wanted to say "hi" for a moment. My day has begun, my first precious little daycare child has arrived for the day. It is quite difficult typing with one hand with a little baby on your lap trying to add their own editorials to your blog! Brings back memories of when my girls were young...sigh.

Love and blessings,
Angie

No comments: