Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hey everyone! Just a quick few notes!

Please send along prayer requests to this blog. Hopefully sometime in the near future, we will have lots of readers, which means lots of prayers going up for your requests!

Speaking of prayer requests...I have a few. My daughter has the flu. She is 16 but no matter now old, they are our babies when they are sick! Also, many of the kids in my special education class has severe medical conditions. Right now, we have many kids out with a variety of illnesses, some have even been hospitalized. Please keep them in your prayers. My cousin, Dale is having severe back pain right now also.

So, what is your favorite Bible verse? Mine is Romans 8:38! I have many but that is my rock I stand on!

Well, hope you all had a fabulous start to your week. Be a blessing to someone in the days to come, even if it is just a smile! You never know, it might be just what that person needs!

See ya soon!

No comments: