Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost a New Year

I know it has been literally months since I have written. I don't believe in New Years resolutions but I have a few changes to make for 2009! Anyone want to join me??
Okay, first and formost lets make it a Jesus year! Be hungry for God's word, soak it in, love it and learn from it.
Be the hands and feet of Jesus. Do his work, do it humbly, do it without fanfair and rejoice in the fact that you were able to help God's children. Look at everyone you come into contact with each and every day and think of what you could do for them...then do it. I want to hear about it and I will do the same. Let's post it and make 2009 a year of the Lord! Amen? Amen!
Okay, now I am about to fall over because I am so tired so I am going to do for now and I will write again soo! Oh..don't forget to post your prayer requests here if you have any! Love ya! Angie

No comments: